Our Scrumptiously Natural Ingredients
We have hand selected our natural oils that provide a wide range of benefits for gorgeous, glowing skin. Below you will find some information on some of the oils we use in our products.
*Essential Oils: The Essential oils that we use in our products are considered to be safe for use during pregnancy, however we recommend to always consult your doctor before use . It is recommended that essential oils should not be used in the first trimester of pregnancy. We can make any of our products unscented for anyone in the first trimester. To do so leave us a message via our contact page and we will custom make the products for you. If you have any concerns please consult your doctor for more advice.
* Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the few foods that can be classified as a “superfood.” Coconut oil an effective moisturizer on all types of skin, including dry skin.
* Sweet Almond oil: Sweet Almond Oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which explains why it is so good for our heart, skin and hair. it’s safe for sensitive skin, including baby skin.
* Honey: The natural honey we use is Pure, unfiltered and unpasteurized. Honey is incredible for your skin thanks to its antibacterial properties so it’s great for acne treatment and prevention, it’s full of Antioxidants so that is great for slowing down aging,it’s extremely moisturising and soothing and it opens up pores.
*Grapesed Oil: Rich in vitamins D, C and E and is packed with fatty acids.It doesn't clog pores, It locks in moisture, and is known to treat acne, tighten skin, moisturize, reduce scars, restore collagen and fight aging. Suitable for all skin types but is especially great for sensitive and/or acne prone skin as well as oily skin.
* Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E Oil helps to smooth wrinkles and helps to slow the signs of aging as well as soothe dry and irritated skin. The list of benefits is endless for this superstar!
* Tamanu Oil: Tamanu Oil is known for its remarkable skin healing properties and is widely used for its vast beneficial properties. Its potent healing properties have been said to assist with the treatment of scars, acne & acne scarring, psoriasis, eczema, dermatitis, rosacea, stretch marks, age spots, and the list goes on. With all these extraordinary benefits, it’s no wonder Tamanu Oil is believed to be the best oil for skincare!
* Aloe Vera: Has a pH balance nearly identical to that of our own skin which makes it an amazing skin nutrient tonic!. Aloe Vera contains over 70 necessary ingredients, including Minerals consisting of Calcium, Copper, Magnesium, Zinc, Iron, Potassium, and the list goes on. Including vitamins A, C, E, B6, B12 and Folate, Amino acids, Enzymes and Proteins which all contribute to its absolutely wonderful beneficial healing nature & a skin treat you will never forget.
Aloe Vera is excellent for irritated skin, Burns, Bruises, Skin infections, can help with eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, rosacea, and many other skin conditions. It helps control acne, pimples & blemishes. Safe for use on babies and young sensitive skin also.
*Rosehip Oil: Like a multi-vitamin supplement for your skin, rich in many vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids, which are all extremely necessary for healthy youthful skin to aid in the regeneration of skin cells along with the repair of damaged skin tissue.
*Camellia Oil:Our luxurious,silky cosmetic grade Camellia oil is cold pressed and rich in Vitamins A,B and E, which are very useful to combat aging. Pressed from the seeds of the fruit,Camellia oil is high in oleic acid and offers antioxidant properties. Promotes the healing of scars, is soothing to irritated and dry skin and can be useful in treating age spots as it promotes skins elasticity. Highly recommended for all skin types.
* Leucidal Liquid Preservative: Leucidal Liquid (Leuconostoc/Radish Root ferment Filtrate) is a natural preservative which means this product is made without using a synthetic preservative containing parabens, formaldehyde donors, phenoxyethanol or any other nasty chemical that should not be used on skin.
*Cetyl Alcohol: Derived from coconut and other natural materials. Used as an emollient and thickener in some of our products.
*Polyglucoside: Is an extremley mild and gentle cleanser and is naturally derived from fatty alcohols from coconut oil and glucose from corn starch. It's suitable for all skin types especially sensitive skin.
*Olivem 1000: Our Natural Olive Emulsifying Wax (also known as OliveM 1000) is an all-natural derived emulsifying wax. It is preservative free, non-ionic, not ethoxylated, PEG-Free, and self-emulsifying, derived from olive oil. As we use water in our Skin Gelati Facial Cleansing Cream this beauty helps our formulas to not separate.